Roasted almond paste with pears
- 8 small pears
- juice of half lemon>
- 4 slices of wholewheat bread with grains
- 4-5 table spoons of organic roasted almond butter Amandino
- 1-2 table spoons of organic agave syrup
- 2 table spoons of oat flakes
- 1 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
Stir well roasted almond paste with agave syrup.
Wash the pears, cut in halves and take off the core.
Put the olive oil in a pan, add the halves of the pears and fry it at low flame for 4-5 minutes. Simmer it with lemon juice until reduced.
Roast the bread on both sides.
Spread the roasted almond paste mixed with agave syrup, add some pear piece and top with the oat flakes. It’s perfect for breakfast or a yummy snack full of energy.