Overnight porridge oats with almond butter
- 150 g of whole oat flakes
- 30 g of raisins
- 70 ml of almond drink (or other plant drink)
- 1 tablespoon of Damiano shelled almond paste
- 30g of milk or rice proteins
- almond flakes
- a pinch of cinnamon or vanilla extract
Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it.
Split it in two smaller bowls with cap. Close it hermetically and keep it in the fridge for whole night.
The overnight porridge oats will be ready in the morning for a fresh and full of energy breakfast. You can add some season fruit. To raise the quantity of proteins, we advise you to add some more nuts, whole or pastes.
If necessary, you can sweet it with some organic agave syrup or add as topping few spoons of fresh yogurt.