Hot chocolate with peanut butter
6 / 10 min
- 2 cups almond milk (or water)
- 3 table spoons bitter cocoa powder
- 1 table spoon rice flour (or corn starch)
- 2 table spoons dark chocolate drops 70%
- 2 table spoons agave syrup
Sieve together cocoa powder, pinch of salt and rice flour into a small saucepan.
Add slowly almond milk (or water) and mix using a whisk to avoid creation of clumps. Go ahead until you’ll put all ingredients.
Start boiling and mix continuously, keep cooking until it’s steaming, but not boiling and then add chocolate drops and keep mixing.
Keep cooking at low flame until it densifies and becomes creamy consistency.
Sweet it with agave syrup and add the peanut butter for flavouring. Mix well and serve when it’s hot.