Bruschetta with parmesan cheese, pear and almond dressing
2 / 3 min
- one baguette
- one sweet and juicy pear (for ex. Abate quality)
- 150g of aged Parmigiano Reggiano (24 or 36 months)
- one tablespoon of Amandino, organic peeled almond butter
- one teaspoon of agave syrup
- extra virgin olive oil
- some almond flakes for decoration
Peel the pear and cross it out. Put it in a water with half lemon juice, to avoid the pear to become dark. If it’s organic, keep the pear’s skin too.
Mix the almond paste with the remaining lemon juice, add the agave syrup, salt and pepper and make a homogenous dressing.
Put some olive oil in a pan and caramelize the slices of the pear on each side, without overlapping it.
Cross out the baguette and roast it on a grill or in the oven until it becomes crunchy.
Put a slice of Parmigiano on each slice of baguette, then, put few pieces of pear and season with the almond dressing. You can put some almond flakes on the top for decoration.